I have been eyeing this chair ever since I was pregnant with little m. But alas, my heart was telling me one thing while my wallet was telling me another. But now, if I won this giveaway, I would just be hug-a-total-stranger happy, especially since little m is eating solids now. Why do I love it so? Let me count the ways:
- It's purty. Didn't think "highchair" and "pretty" could be combined in the same sentence? Well with the Tripp Trapp it can. It doesn't get nicer looking than this.
- It grows with the child. Height and depth adjustability = comfortable and ergonomic sitting.After all, they do need to be comfortable and at a good height while they put a food mask on, right?
- Color options! Natural? Black? Walnut Brown? Green? Purple? You have 12 choices to fit your home's interior.
- Accessories accesories. A baby set, table top, cushion...It doesn't just end with the chair.
- It's low maintenance. Wipe with a damp cloth and you're done. Nice.